This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Volume 21, Number 5, May 2023 (Serial Number 236)
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. All of these must be written in APA format. The title should not be exceeding 15 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. The paper will not only be published online, but also in hard copy.
6. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and refereeing by at least two anonymous referees. The review process usually takes 6 to 8 weeks.
7. When the papers are accepted by our journals, the authors need to pay us some publication fees for the editing, the printing and the postage.
Download the Sample Paper