This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Journal of Control Science and Engineering
Volume 4, Number 2, Mar.-Apr. 2016 (Serial Number 8)
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 4000-15000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign up the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive 2 hard copies of the journal containing their articles.
6. If the paper is accepted, the authors have to pay some publication fee to us.
About the format of our journal JCSE, please click here: Paper format.
All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication.
If you have any questions, please contact with us : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.