This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Volume 10, Number 1, Jan.-Mar. 2023 (Serial Number 41)
Economics World is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly. It reports the latest and most creative research results in all the fields of Economics Research, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, International Economics, Labor Economics, Econometrics, Development Economics, Industry Economics, Regional Economics, Social Economics, Agricultural Economics, Education Economics, Political Economy, Environmental Economics, Tourism Economics, Finance, Banking, Insurance, other topics about economics, etc., in the forms of accounts, articles, notes and communications. Journal seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of economics scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between economics scholars and practitioners. Journal welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between practicing educators and economics researchers all over the world. A broad outline of the journal's scope includes: peer reviewed original research articles, case and technical reports, reviews and analyses papers, short communications and notes to the editor, in interdisciplinary information on the practice and status of research in economics, both strategic and applied studies. Thus high quality research papers or reviews dealing with any aspect of economics are welcome. Papers may be theoretical, interpretative or experimental. The journal is published in English. The e-journal provides free and open access to all of its content on our website. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Information for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, and references. The title should not be exceeding 20 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 300 words. 3-8 keywords are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Authors will receive 1 hard copy with the softcopy of the issue of the journal containing the article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in EW format.
Peer Review Policy
Economics World is a peer review journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.