This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Management Studies is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly. It reports the latest and most creative research results in all the fields of Engineering Management, Project Management, Environmental Management, Technology Management, International (Business) Management, Operations Management, Financial Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Logistics Management, Leadership, Tourism Management, Knowledge Management, Administration Management, Information Management, Hospitality Management, Electronic Commerce, Decision Analysis, Behavioral Economics, Judgment and Decision Making, Optimization, Organizations, Stochastic Models and Simulation, other topics about management, etc., in the forms of accounts, articles, notes and communications. Journal seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of management scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between management scholars and practitioners. Journal welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between practicing educators and management researchers all over the world. A broad outline of the journal’s scope includes: peer reviewed original research articles, case and technical reports, reviews and analyses papers, short communications and notes to the editor, in interdisciplinary information on the practice and status of research in management, both strategic and applied studies. Thus high quality research papers or reviews dealing with any aspect of management are welcome. Papers may be theoretical, interpretative or experimental. The journal is published in English. The e-journal provides free and open access to all of its content on our website. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Information for Author(s)
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-12000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, and references. The title should not be exceeding 20 words, and abstract should not be exceeding 300 words. 3-8 keywords are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Author(s) of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author(s) will receive 1 hard copy with the soft copy of the issue of the journal containing the article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in MS format.
Peer Review Policy
Management Studies is a peer review journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.