This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Paper format can be downloaded: /Public/uploads/file/20150506/20150506142948_66189.doc
Peer Review Policy
The Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive one hard copy of the issue of the journal containing their article.
6. It is not our policy to pay authors. Instead, the authors should pay $60 per page in our format. If a hard copy is required, the postage is $50 per copy.