This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation (JMEA), a professional journal published across the United States by David Publishing Company, USA. JMEA is a scholarly peer-reviewed international journal published monthly for educators and researchers in the relevant fields. It seeks to bridge and integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between scholars and practitioners. The journal welcomes contributions which promote the exchange of ideas and rational discourse between educators and researchers all over the world.
Information for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. The manuscript should be written in English, and it may be 3000-8000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 key words or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive one hard copy of the issue of the journal containing their article.
6. The authors have to pay USD60 per page for the publication.
Peer Review Policy
JMEA is a refereed journal. All research articles in the journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for the journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes three to four weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.