This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering is an international, scholarly and peer-reviewed journal (print and online) published monthly by David Publishing Company, USA which was founded in 2001. The journal covers all sorts of researches on railway engineering, road engineering, Port and coastal engineering and waterway engineering, engineering management, information management, etc. as well as other issues.
The topics covered in the journal mainly include (but not limit to):
Road engineering, railway engineering, bridge and tunnel engineering
Automotive engineering, design, manufacture, and operation of vehicles
Air transportation, maritime transportation, road transportation, railway transportation
Analysis, operation, optimization, and planning of transportation systems and network
Travel behavior, information technology, traffic control, traffic flow theory
Economics, safety, and management of transportation
Multimodal transportation and logistics research
Intelligent transport systems
The journal is published in English. The e-journal provides free and open access to all of its content on our website. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed in hard copy.
Information for Authors
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. Manuscripts may be 4000-15000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted as an email attachment to our email address.
4. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign up the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
5. Author will receive 2 hard copies of the journal containing their articles.
Peer Review Policy
Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymous refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes two to three weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
Submission of Manuscript